Our Facilities and Technology
At Farah Dental, our philosophy is to maintain the very highest standards of Dentistry for our patients, ensuring that each and every patient receives unsurpassed levels of care.
With our central location, on-site parking, comfortable & private operatories, and a strong commitment to investment in technology, our patients enjoy the highest quality of Dental care.
We are aware of the busy schedules of our patients, and we make every effort to provide the treatment you and your family need in a timely and effective manner. In conjunction with advanced training and the use of our in-house technology, we can assure you that the traditional waiting periods for diagnostics and for the creation of restorations and other prosthetics are a thing of the past.
Here are some of the ways we can ensure that your very best smile is achieved:
- Dr. Kirk and Dr. Ryan both use customised precision magnification loupes to ensure that procedures are carried out with absolute accuracy.
-Our Dentrix™ Practice Management software ensures immediate chair-side access to all of your records, which integrates with our other systems to ensure that our Doctors can access all of your information effectively.
- Our fully-digital suite of Gendex™ and Sirona™ x-ray equipment (including a panoramic machine) minimises radiation exposure, and ensures that diagnoses can be carried out quickly and efficiently, in a much more accurate manner than traditional x-rays. This technology also allows for your records to be readily accessed in order to chart the progression of your treatments, and to substantiate your health insurance claims.
-Our handpieces, are made by Kavo, the highest-standard product available on the market. We also utilise state-of-the-art Kavo electric handpieces in cases where these are more suited.
-Our suite of rotary endodontics equipment allows for our root canal treatments to be completed in a single visit. Our equipment allows for far more predictable results and in a fraction of the time when compared to traditional methods.
- At Farah Dental, we have the technology to provide same-day EMax crowns/bridges and other restorations of the highest quality: using our state-of-the-art CEREC™ CAD/CAM equipment, we can create perfectly colour-matched inlays, onlays, crowns, bridges, veneers and implants in only one appointment, without even having to take any uncomfortable impressions! Click here to see how CEREC™ can give you far quicker, better results than conventional crowns!
- Our SIROLaser soft-tissue laser systems effectively aid in the painless re-contouring of gums, pain-free treatment of cold sores, and the treatment of gum-related disorders.
- With our whitening system, we can provide you with a brighter and whiter smile in just one short visit - nothing makes you look even younger so easily!